onsdag 1. august 2012

Flammesokker!

I've now been knitting 7 pair of socks over the last three weeks, maby not a big deal for all you big knitters out there, but for me, that's alot, and now I'm tired of socks. But the last pair really got on my nerve! As you probably read in my last blogpost, I unraveled a bunch of "socks" for DS's and cell phones that I made last year to sell on Desucon, but it was a big flopp. I then decided to make a pair of socks out of the yarn that I got from it...
 Yeah, a big pile of small balls of yarn...

Earlier last week I made a pair of socks from this white/black/red mulitcolored yarn for my friend Alexa whom lives in Colombia.
 And when finished I had 3/4 ball of yarn of this color left... Why not mix that in with the other yarn that I just unraveled and make another pair? So that what I did!

This was the result after day one, I was allready tired... Two days ago I did the rest of the leg and started on the heel. The first went on ok, but I scewed up not once, but twice in a row on the heel on the second one! So I was tired, angry and fed up with socks and trew them away, and I didn't pick them up again before yesterday, when everything went smooth and I finished them in the middle of the night...

Puh! And now I got a smaller pile of small balls of yarn left...

Maby I'll make another pair of socks or something...sometime... But the smallest balls are going in my eternity blanket!

Two pair of socks ready for Alexa!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Love your socks! They are so beautiful! I remember how much I was thrilled when I made the first sock, it's addictable, right?
    Thank you for stopping by! :)
    LS x

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you, and yes, it is addicting! I am kind of tired of making socks right now, but I still want to make new ones :P I will as soon as I'm finished with these hats I'm in the middle of right now.

      Thank you for the comment! I came across your blog trough a other side and I was so facinated by all your crocheting. That is something that I can never get the hang of. =/

      Slett